Due to areas of discontinuity – such as frogs within a turnout – dynamic impacts are generated as trains travel over. An additional load is placed on the entire superstructure. Products and solutions from Getzner reduce the dynamic shock loads and thereby ensure less wear on the superstructure components.
- High dynamic loads
- High levels of wear on the turnouts and the other superstructure components (e.g. ballast)
- Higher maintenance costs
- Lower ride comfort
- Transmission of vibrations to the surrounding area
Elastic elements made from Sylomer® and Sylodyn® reduce the dynamic shock loads and the vibrations that are transmitted to the surrounding area. The wear on the turnout and superstructure components is significantly reduced.
- More even load distribution
- Less wear of superstructure components
- Less maintenance work
- Longer service life
- Less vibrations and noise